Friday, October 19, 2012




               
               This French movie the class describes the relationship between students and teachers, most of the scenes from this movie is taken inside the classroom, because this movie shows on how to handle students specially the students of the other country with different personalities, behavior, nationality, beliefs and culture.
                The movie mostly focused on how Mr. Marin deals with his class that has students with different races and influences, I can really say that every time and everyday that he inters his class he struggles with his students specially those students who are very disrespectful specially Esmeralda and Khumba, they are sit mates and friends and they always interrupt every time Mr. Marin discuss his lessons, they are showing disrespect, they are whispering, they are laughing and doing some other stuffs. The other student who also shows disrespect with Mr. Marin is Souleymen hi is an Islam, he always makes things that will make the classroom discussion interrupted and quarrel with his classmates that has good concentration and focused and sometime he uses his hand to hurt his classmates, even though most of the students show disrespect to Mr. Marin there is still a student who is respectful he is Wei, he is usually very quiet, he is always smiling and he is intelligent and he is a Chinese.
                Mr. Marin had done everything to handle his students, he manage the class well , he uses effective methods of teaching that will make his students learn, he entertains questions and explains well when there is something that his students doesn’t understand, he motivates his students and appreciates them to boast their confidence, but the problem is on the students who are very disrespectful, noisy and don’t want to listen to each other because of their differences that they need a very understanding an patience teacher like Mr. Marin.
                The statement that made me wonder and think is the statement of one student that was told   to Mr. Marin by his student at the end of the year “ I didn’t Learn Anything” in the future  if I will be told by my student the same statement, I think I will ask myself what is the matter with me or my style of teaching and my method then I will ask my student what is the reason why he/she doesn’t learn anything then through my students answer I will find ways where  to begin the changes and improvements for my teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment